Why exhibit at MosHome 2024?
EXHIBITION AS A TOOL
International Exhibition of Consumer Goods for House, Garden, Sports and Leisure MosHome is a marketing tool that allows to quickly reach the maximum target audience and comprehensively solve the company's business problems.
The indisputable advantages of the exhibition as a marketing tool are:
- maximum concentration of the target audience on one site: you do not need to go anywhere, customers will come to you;
- opportunity to have live meetings with decision makers: the exhibition is visited by heads of companies and functional departments;
- the opportunity to demonstrate your bestsellers and novelties: thanks to visual presentation, the purchase decision is made faster;
- reflection of real market trends: at the exhibition, you can evaluate and compare the offers of different suppliers, determine the level of demand, the needs of buyers, as well as discuss the most actual problems and challenges of the industry among professionals.
In 2024, the MosHome exhibition will be held from 2 to 5 April at Crocus Expo in Pavilion 1.
Participation in the MosHome 2024 exhibition will be useful for Russian and foreign manufacturers and suppliers of a wide range of consumer goods.
At the moment, the total volume of the DIY and home goods market is $33 million. In addition, there is a multiple growth in online sales of home goods, design and interior decoration. In connection with the search for solutions for import substitution, today the Russian market is experiencing a high demand for new brands, including goods from foreign manufacturers and suppliers.
Participants can present their products within 9 sectors:
- Home & Decorative
- Daily dining & Kitchen
- Household appliances
- Outdoor garden
- Sports & Fitness
- Children goods
- Pet goods
- Festival & Christmas decoration
- Consumer electronics
Participation in the International Exhibition MosHome 2024 is an opportunity to:
- enter the Russian market or expand your presence here;
- find new clients and establish direct contact with them;
- get the maximum benefit from the collocation with the MosBuild exhibition;
- present your best products live to DIY professionals, retailers, wholesalers, distributors, marketplaces, designers and decorators;
- study market trends and the needs of the target audience.
In 2022, the exhibition was visited by more than 5,000 specialists from 15 countries and 78 regions of Russia. And thanks to the exhibition being held at the same venue as the largest building and interior exhibition MosBuild, the participants were able to present their products to an additional 16,000 cross-visitors.
MosHome visitors are:
- business audience
Interior design - 1,667 (33%)
Retail - 1,515 (30%)
Wholesale - 909 (18%)
Finishing work - 556 (11%)
- quality audience
81% (4,091) of visitors make purchasing decisions in their company.
43% (2,172) of visitors are company executives and their deputies, as well as department heads.
- highly motivated audience
64% (3,253) of visitors come to the exhibition to find new suppliers.
66% (3,334) of visitors plan purchases based on their visit to the exhibition.
- Unique audience
32% (1,616) of visitors do not attend competitive events.
MosHome visitors are looking for suppliers of:
- decor (83%)
- goods for the kitchen and dining room (50%)
- goods for garden (37%)
- home appliances (35%)
- household goods (33%)
- goods for sports and fitness (20%)